|| HOME || || GALLERY || || THE COLOR OF ART || || PIGMENT DATABASE || || BLOG || || ABOUT || || CONTACT ||

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Updating The Pigment Database: Fun Fun Fun

I hope older browsers will not have trouble with the new design, if you do let me know and I will try to fix it. If your having trouble with pages on your device, I have mirrored the old site at http://old.artiscreation.com/Color_index_names.html , However, I will not be updating the old site anymore.

The Free eBooks page has been updated with lots of new free books, and I will be adding more as time permits.

Be the creative being you are, the genius is within you, look at Grand Ma Moses or Jason Pollack, if they can do it, so can you!

2 comments:

Stephen Washburn said...

This pigment website is FABULOUS ! Thank You!

tmarttattoo said...

good website ,tmart tattoo machines


visit my main website